Fueling Our Armed Forces
CONUS: KeyImpact employs experts with military backgrounds to serve on our designated Military Foodservice Team. Leveraging first-hand segment experience and deep foodservice expertise, our specialists fully understand the unique needs of both appropriated and non-appropriated business units.
OCONUS: As the military continues to realign itself outside of the Continental United States, KeyImpact is there, providing seamless coverage across Europe, the Middle East, and Pacific Rim markets.
Why KeyImpact for Military
- Integrated domestic and international coverage.
- 27 Military Segment Specialists actively call on all base and prime vendors.
- Access to One2One reporting.
- Continuous engagement with menu boards spanning all branches of government throughout the United States.
We have what you need to grow your foodservice business in and outside of the Continental United States. To learn more, connect with KeyImpact’s Military Specialists.
Meet KeyImpact’s Military Industry Leaders:
Mike joined KeyImpact in 2009 upon retirement from a distinguished, 24-year career of active duty Naval service. Mike retired as an Aviation Ordnance Chief Petty Officer and Aviation Warfare Specialist/Naval Air Crewman. His military awards include: three Navy/Marine Corps Achievement Medals, The Navy/Marine Corps Commendation Medal, The Global War on Terrorism Medal, The Global War on Terrorism Expeditionary Medal and The Armed Forces Expeditionary Medal. Since joining KeyImpact, he has been instrumental in helping grow our partners’ business in the marketplace. Mike’s knowledge of the military, combined with his foodservice background, provides him with an exceptional perspective specific to the Armed Forces Segment.
Mike Hargadon is based in Burlington, NJ and can be reached at email@example.com.
Thomas “Hoppy” Hopkin
Thomas “Hoppy” Hopkin, SMSgt., US Air Force, Retired, has been appointed KeyImpact Global Military Sales Manager. Hoppy comes to KeyImpact from McCain Foods USA, where he was a Global Military Sales Representative, after retirement from a distinguished, 26-year career of active duty Air Force service. Hoppy has served as:
- Senior Non-Commissioned Officer—Air Force Food Service Operations Branch—HQ Air Force Services Agency—San Antonio, TX
- HQ Pacific Air Force Food Service Superintendent—Hickam, AFB, HI
- Services Readiness Training Instructor—Kadena Air Base—Okinawa, Japan
- Food Service Manager—Shaw AFB, SC.
Thomas “Hoppy” Hopkin is based in Burlington, NJ and can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.